Full-Time Technical Cyber Security Analyst
Technical Cyber Security Analyst
As a cyber security analyst, you’ll have to the opportunity to :
• Work with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements
• Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
• Have access to our global knowledge network to execute your job
• Receive continuous training
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Gain rapid career progression
With the support of our local and global security teams, you will:
• Assess our client’s security posture and work on projects to improve their security maturity
• Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
• Work with international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Design, deploy and integrate cyber security platforms in our client’s environments to perform vulnerability management, identity & access management, penetration testing, network security, secure software development, data loss prevention and cloud security
• Further deepen your knowledge in one of these security capabilities to become a domain expert.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “can do “attitude. Moreover:
• You have recently graduated as Bachelor in cyber security, Bachelor in computer science, Master in engineering, Master in computer science or a closely related field.
• You have a broad interest in cyber security and would like to get a taste what it’s like to consult clients on different cyber security capabilities like vulnerability management, identity & access management, penetration testing, network security, secure software development, data loss prevention and cloud security.
• After experiencing what it’s like to advise clients in these different security capabilities, you aspire to deepen your knowledge in one of these fields to become a domain expert.
• You understand how an IT infrastructure or a network stack works and have basic coding skills.
• You are solution & detail oriented
• You are proactive and have an analytical mindset
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• You have strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team and work under pressure
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/technical-cyber-security-analyst-836
570 total views, 7 today