Full-Time Service Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “Service Architect” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
You will be part of a team of 23 Technical Architects and 4 Service Architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect. This team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
• Presenting our IT services to our customers (service catalogue, requests in the customer portal);
• Coordinating delivery aspects (back-end scripting, orchestration);
• Modelling of the service in a CMDB and chargeback;
• In relationship with the technical architect for each of the technologies, enforcing a consistent interface to the services, as well as consistent, tested, delivery models ;
• Undertaking Quality Assurance for the service before it is transitioned to the 24/7 operations teams.
• You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in a large-scale IT environment as a Technical Architect, Technical Project Manager, Product Manager, Senior QA, …;
• You are able to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
• You have a service-oriented mind-set;
• You have the ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is a plus.
Your technical skills:
• Broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour);
• ITIL Foundation certified.
Nice to have:
• Ansible, Jenkins;
• BPM or technical workflow engines;
• CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions;
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
821 total views, 7 today