Full-Time (Senior) Sales & Delivery Manager Cloud & Infrastructure – Microsoft Azure
Want to help customers with their journey to cloud? To help them transform their IT landscape and their business processes? Do you get energized of applying the latest technology based on the Microsoft platform, to help customers in their digital journey and to create a competitive advantage? Then this is the job you’ve been waiting for!
You are a confident (Senior) Manager who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create future proven, cloud centric infrastructure capabilities for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
• Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
• Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
• Develop business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
• Set strategic – and achievable –goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client’s unique digital transformation context
• Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute infrastructure transformation roadmaps
• Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
• Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
• Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
• Build relevant local relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create cloud solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
• 5-10 years of consulting experience working on Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Design, Operations, and Strategy
• 5-10 years of experience with large scale infrastructure transformation on the Microsoft product set
• Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
• Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
• Fluent in Dutch or French and English
• Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
• Bachelor/University degree
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/senior-sales-delivery-manager-cloud-infrastructure-microsoft-azure-701
2439 total views, 6 today