Full-Time Senior Advisor and Digital Community Coordinator (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Luxinnovation, the national innovation agency, offers services to companies and research organizations in order to foster innovation, thus supporting the Luxembourg Government’s sustainable economic development objectives. Luxinnovation is a public private partnership comprising the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Commerce and the Voice of Luxembourg’s Industry (Fedil).
Hosted at Luxinnovation the Digital Innovation Hub is part of a European initiative aimed at bringing together supply and demand in the context of the digitalisation of the industry, in particular SMEs.
Its role is to facilitate contacts between companies that need access to digitization skills, technologies, services and support mechanisms on the one hand, and digital technology and service providers that meet the needs of industry, on the other hand.
As part of its strategy to support innovation and digitalization in Luxembourg, the Digital Innovation of Hub is looking for a:
Senior Advisor and Digital Community Coordinator (m/f)
CDI, full-time, Ref.: DIH_SA
- Federate the community of solution providers that can help the acceleration of industrial SME digitization in Luxembourg.
- Support the matching between demand for digitization solutions/skills from the industry and offer from solution providers.
- Coordinate, promote and animate the DIH solutions providers community so that their realization can inspire companies.
- Support the development of innovative services and use cases by companies in Luxembourg that can be registered on the DIH solutions providers’ catalogue.
- Support Luxinnovation’s sectoral (clusters) and company advisors with digital expertise.
- Help Luxinnovation integrate digital technology know-how into the innovation support it provides to companies.
- Accompany companies from the ICT sector in becoming more resilient, improve performance and their economic development through innovation.
You hold a scientific Master or an engineering degree and show at least 10 years of professional experience in the ICT service sector with a focus on digital transformation. You are highly connected in the Luxembourg ICT ecosystem with a sound knowledge of industrial processes with a proven ability to understand business challenges and relate them to technical solutions. You have a full comprehension of all ICT technologies and trends and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Dynamic, curious and result oriented
- Experience in developing and animating an ecosystem
- Good relationship skills at all levels
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in English & French is mandatory, Luxembourgish and German are key assets.
How to ApplyThe place of work is Belval, Luxembourg. The position may involve European travel activities of up to 30%. We offer a challenging job with diversified tasks in a professional and dynamic organization. If this position is the challenge you are looking for, please send your application including a motivation letter and CV to: https://jobs.luxinnovation.lu/MyGesperRecrutement/DossierCandidature.aspx?id=2021_JOB_DIH_SA&idmedia=SITE%20WEB
1808 total views, 3 today