Full-Time Salesforce Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
As Salesforce Consultant you bring an initial professional experience on Salesforce and grow your experiences and skills to evolve to a functional lead, technical architect or project manager role. You take an active contribution in collaborative design sessions, you coordinate the development of the solution, you get supported on the architecture and integrations. In a word, you contribute pragmatically to the new way of working that our clients look, surrounded by a strong and motivated team.
In this position, you will act in various roles according to your initial experiences and area of growth. You may have a functional, technical or even a hybrid background, you will ultimately contribute to large-scale transformation programs and be supported by our entire team to be up for success and grow.
You will finally work towards a specialization, could it be Advanced Sales and CPQ, Service, Digital Engagement with Commerce and Marketing Cloud. You will receive trainings, gain certifications, and progressively become expert in your domains.
Working at Accenture, you will finally be part of our Global Accenture Network, and our Global Salesforce ecosystem which is an endless source of inspiration and learnings.
As Salesforce Consultant you will be also part of our Technology practice in Luxembourg and deliver solutions that help clients manage their business and shape solutions that are modern, efficient, and with a short time-to-market. You will play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community on consulting missions and implementation. Besides projects related activities you will also be involved in strategic plans within Accenture and are able to drive for new initiatives and innovation topics.
Accenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Joining us at Accenture in Luxembourg, you:
• Clearly are a self-starter
• Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
• Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
• Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
• Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
• Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
• Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Are fluent in English (additional languages like French, German, Luxembourgish are an asset)
• Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
• 2+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience in technical or functional role.
• 2+ Salesforce.com certifications (e.g. Admin, SApp builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
• At least 1 valid experience in: CPQ, Community, Commerce, Marketing Cloud, FSL, FSC
• Ability to setup and run demo (Configuration skills)
• Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
• A full life-cycle implementation experience including estimating, planning and delivering a solution end-to-end
• Stakeholder management within Salesforce projects
• Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
• Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
• Passionate about Salesforce, innovation and delivery the latest technologies to your clients.
• You shine with your deep business & industry experience in one or more of the industries, such as: mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing
• A Master’s degree from a leading university or business school
• Have fun in all the above activities.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
• Bonus program;
• Training & learning opportunities;
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.;
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
• Employee shares purchase plan;
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/salesforce-consultant-845
1048 total views, 3 today