Full-Time Project Manager
Planning and management of the project activities:
- Ensuring the final delivery meets the agreed customer and stakeholder requirements specified for the project ;
- Coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants;
- Acquiring resources and ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience;
- Preparing and maintaining project plan and tracking activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports;
- Participating in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings.
Budgeting and accounting for the project team activities and resources:
- Estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of the project to agreed terms of reference;
- Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances;
- Ensuring all organizational policies and procedures are followed throughout project;
- Giving proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow-up and organization;
- The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
- You have several years of experience in process analysis, review, conceptualization and recommendations;
- PMP and/or Prince II certified;
- Lean Management certification is also an asset;
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- You speak French and English.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.
178 total views, 6 today