Full-Time Pre-Sales Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a:
Pre-Sales Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
- Provide technical expertise and assist sales teams in their handling of existing and potential customers.
- Analyse the context, identify needs and new opportunities among the clientèle by analysing their technical infrastructure.
- Propose the appropriate technical solutions in order to meet customers’ needs.
- Identification of feasibility and profitability criteria in collaboration with the technical teams.
- Design and propose a targeted architecture for the solution that meets customer’s needs.
- Draft commercial offers presenting the different elements of the technical solutions and describes the project scope indicating the roles and responsibilities of the contributors and highlighting the strengths of the proposed solutions.
- Support the sales team as a technical contributor when they present projects to customers.
- Technical coordination of projects in progress for the integration teams.
- University qualification, preferably in a field related to New Information and Communication Technologies.
- 5 years’ experience in the implementation and management of IT infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of the ICT world and its present and future challenges.
- Specific interest in new technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide range of IT technologies, such as virtualisation solutions, storage solutions (SAN, NAS, etc.), back-up solutions, Microsoft/Linux environments, DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan)/BCP (Business Continuity Plan), IT security (firewall, antivirus), etc.
- Technical and design expertise in a specific IT field (e.g.: storage, security, Microsoft technology, OpenSource technology, etc.).
- Strong analytical and summarising skills as well as good writing skills.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert L-2453 Luxembourg e-mail: email@example.com
2649 total views, 3 today