Full-Time Manager in Cyber Defense
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Within the Accenture Security team, we’re seeking exceptional individuals to pioneer security solutions that blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed services. Using the coolest next-gen tech, you’ll have every chance to stay one step ahead of cybercrime and out-smart hackers.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company? Then this is your chance!
As a Cyber Defense manager, you’ll have to the opportunity to:
• Actively grow and scale up a dynamic team of motivated cyber security professionals
• Work with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements
• Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
• Have access to our global knowledge network to execute your job
• Receive continuous training
• Work with cutting edge technology
• Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Gain rapid career progression
With the support of our local and global security teams, you will:
• Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of our tailored solutions
• Grow our cyber defense team by attracting the right talent and by driving sales activities through client workshops and proposals.
• Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
• Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Perform current state assessments of our client’s security posture, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “can do “attitude. Moreover:
• You have a higher degree (Bachelor or Master).
• You have minimum 5 years of working experience with security incident management, organizing a Security Operations Center (SOC), securing software development lifecycles (SDLC), penetration testing, threat hunting and/or forensics.
• You have experience implementing security incident and event management solutions such as Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, Elastic or Microsoft Sentinel and SOAR solutions such as Demisto or Phantom.
• Knowledge of or experience in enterprise grade security solutions is a plus such as firewalling solutions (e.g. PaloAlto, Checkpoint, Cisco), application security testing solutions (e.g. HP Fortify, Checkmarx, IBM Appscan, Microfocus WebInspect), Endpoint Desolutions (e.g. Tanium, Endgame, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black) or vulnerability management solutions (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 InsightVM).
• You understand common offensive hacking techniques and how to defend against these techniques.
• You enjoy (pre)sales discussions and answering proposals.
• You have basic project management skills to coordinate a team.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• You have strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team and work under pressure
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
• Relevant certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CISM, OSCP or SABSA are a plus
• Experience in a professional services firm is a plus.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/manager-in-cyber-defense-767
1648 total views, 1 today