Full-Time Junior Service Designer – UX Strategist
As a Service Designer & UX Strategist, you will craft the user experience of our clients’ products & services. You will be working closely together with our experienced Business Designers and UX/UI Designers who create the full interaction design based on your insights from user research, your insights from co-creation sessions with stakeholders and your draft wireframes.
• Conceptualize human-centered User Experiences: Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
• Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design.
• Setup and conduct user research and perform usability testing.
• Analyze quantitative and qualitative user research.
• Synthesize data from many sources to identify strategic opportunities and recommend innovative solutions.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, process flows, and sitemaps.
• Create the information architecture for user experiences.
• Apply design thinking methodologies where needed.
• Align with business objectives and bring your point across: Bring the users’ interests to the table and align with business objectives in order to facilitate strategic, human-centered decision making.
• Able to set up co-creation workshops that unite forces and give stakeholders a clear sense of direction and helps them throughout the design validation process.
• Engage with clients and stakeholders, clearly articulating user needs and incorporate them in design solutions.
• Manage UX deliverables: Be the gatekeeper for the UX from the start of the project until development and beyond.
• Translate insights created from research and client input into deliverables (wireframes, user flows, sketches, interaction specifications).
• Manage UX project deliverables and outcomes together with an interdisciplinary team of experts.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘experience innovators’ around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
• Understanding and deep interest in UX and Service Design.
• You have knowledge of UX best practices for information architecture, interaction design and understanding of the human-centered design process.
• You can leverage and tailor a variety of human-centered research and testing methodologies against project needs and requirements.
• You can translate research insight to design strategy.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• You are the voice of reason and find a way to make things work for client, end-users and business goals.
• You have experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe suite, Sketch.
• You are familiar with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes, and can guide our clients to setup experiments and test.
• You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving organization.
• You’re adaptable and a quick learner who enjoys tackling a large variety of problems.
• You have an open experimentation mindset.
• You’re happy to take on responsibility and eager to stay involved until the end of a project.
• You’re able to work together towards one goal and show respect for each other.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.lu/vacancies/junior-service-designer-ux-strategist-820
233 total views, 5 today