Full-Time Junior Graphic and Brand Designer
Kunstmaan I Accenture Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic and Brand Designer who is passionate about letter types, visual content and interactive designs. If you are looking for a unique opportunity within a fast-growing global company which truly rocks, please read on.
• Ensuring our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users;
• Explaining and discussing design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback;
• Assisting with the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems, and component libraries;
• Working with design, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives;
• Contributing design to mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards under specific direction from a project’s Creative Lead;
• Developing graphics for campaign illustrations, logos, and websites;
• Attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Visual Design ambassador;
• Using innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
• Creating award-winning designs.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘experience innovators’ around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
• You are a talented graphic designer with a keen eye for detail (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field);
• You have 1+ years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, and InVision;
• You are a creative wizard with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch;
• Your strong sense of design theory and typography is critical;
• You know how to make gorgeous digital drawings.
• You are proactive with a hands-on attitude;
• You can work autonomously;
• You can work within deadlines;
• You learn new software quickly; experience with Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus;
• Ability in motion design or specific skills in photography is a plus;
• You know when to break the rules… and when to stay on track;
• You possess a digital design portfolio.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/junior-graphic-and-brand-designer-821
370 total views, 2 today