Full-Time Junior Digital Technology Consulting Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an experience consultant for our Experience Platform team. You’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Are you a dynamic person? Do you want to affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive? And are you willing to embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
• Supporting our team in in optimizing the customers’ processes and providing advice with regards to a wide range of digital disciplines such as e-commerce, customer platforms & analytics, mobile applications and customer experience;
• Provide active assistance in deploying and integrating digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape, including project activities such as:
o Conducting meetings, gathering critical information and producing organized, detail-oriented meeting notes, documentation and requirements
o Working closely with business parties to further define requirements
o Collaborate with development teams on interface design and implementation
o Creation of test cases
o Performing user acceptance testing
o Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of assigned tasks
• Performing an in-depth analysis of the business processes, requirements and challenges and helping the team to address it with the most appropriate digital solution;
• Assistance to the presales process (RFQ, RFP, RFI)
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective ‘experience innovators’ around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
• A university degree or equal by experience;
• Proactive and analytical mindset;
• Strong affinity for technology
• Eagerness to learn and grow;
• Fluent working proficiency in English and French or Dutch;
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
• The ability to handle diverse working cultures, both between clients as internal delivery teams;
• Passion for digital trends such as e-commerce, customer platforms & experience, digital transformations and analytics;
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/junior-digital-technology-consulting-analyst-762
848 total views, 2 today