Full-Time Data Strategy Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Data Strategy Consultant
In your position as data strategy consultant, you support all aspects of making a company more Data Driven, including:
• Work closely with your client to establish the North Star based on an deep industry understanding and clients requirements
• Assess data maturity to reveal gaps in the Data Strategy and Governance
• Setup implementation roadmap of data strategy
• Defining the overall architecture for data Management
• Manage implementation projects of data Management capabilities ( Cloud Data Platforms, Data Governance Automation , Data Quality , MDM … )
• Drive change and spread the data culture
As part of our Data & AI practice, you’ll also help shape the Data Management capability of the client in light of other Digital capabilities like Analytics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Services. You are eager to pick up and extend your knowledge on these domains as well.
We are looking for strategic & critical thinkers that break down business challenges to their elementary information components and shape tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of our client.
• Experience in defining the Data vision & roadmap, and build the business case to support that Vision
• Experience in building the Data Governance operating model and related organization
• Experience with cloud data platform architecture
• Experience in data modeling for multi-domain information centric projects ( Data Vault, Dimensional Modeling )
• Self-starter, with a passion for data and highly motivated towards success
• Change driver for Data related topics
• Proactive mindset and results driven
• Strong leadership & communication Skills.
• Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
• CDMP Certification is a plus
• Collibra Ranger is a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/data-strategy-consultant-838
939 total views, 3 today