Full-Time Cyber Defense Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Cyber Defense consultant, you will provide advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art Cyber Defense practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic Cyber Defense solutions.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
• Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
• Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
• Support our clients in mounting an effective Cyber Defense through high-touch advisory services.
• Perform current state assessments of our client’s cyber security posture through maturity assessments and Red Teaming.
• Develop long-term Cyber Defense strategies and roadmaps in post-breach or post-assessment scenarios.
• Help clients understand and navigate the threat landscape.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
• Bachelor or master’s degree
• 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking
• 2+ years of hands on experience in at least one of the following Cyber Defense disciplines:
o Incident Response
o Application Security (Threat modelling, SDLC/DevSecOps, zero trust)
o Security Testing (Red teaming, adversary simulation, pentesting)
o Threat Intelligence
• Experience with industry tooling such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, Cloud, NIST CSF, ATT&CK, TIBER, CNCF
• Relevant certifications such as GIAC, Offensive-Security, ISACA or SABSA are a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/cyber-defense-consultant-547
1103 total views, 1 today