Full-Time Business Intelligence Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Business Intelligence Architect your responsibilities will be:
• Handle the design of hosting services and their update (new versions and functionalities) based on business intellignece products. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline, including inventory, monitoring, etc;
• Advise on design and other improvements to services;
• Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date;
• Qualify new versions and patches through functional testing, performance testing, and security assessments;
• Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues.
• Working experience in a medium to large IT environment;
• At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain;
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
• Installation and administration of Qlik Sense
• Automation and monitoring of IT services
• Report development in SAP BO or Qlik Sense
• Python, Perl or Shell scripting
Nice to have:
• Installation and administration of SAP BO and SAP DS
• SAS administration
• SAP HANA administration
• Web services development
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1439 total views, 4 today