Full-Time Voice & Interconnect Platform Operations
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The service Voice Platforms, Authentication & Roaming team provides the company with Voice services for fixed and mobile network. This includes design, implementation, integration and evolution of applications.
To strengthen our teams we are currently looking for an expert in
Voice & Interconnect Platform Operations (m/f) Ref.TTVIP1812
• Operate the VoIP and TDM platforms of POST fixed network
• Operate the International Voice Interconnect and Routing platforms
• Potential Fraud and Spam analysis and implementation of countermeasures
• Support for PBX services of corporate customers
• Drive the incident and problem management
• Collaborate to projects of voice application development and implementation
• Deliver Level 3 technical support
• Participate in an on-call duty rotation
Your profile :
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• You benefit from , at least, 3 years of experience in a similar position/field acquired within a Telco firm
• You have an excellent knowledge of IP network, VoIP platforms and SIP protocols
• You ideally master Unix/Linux environment
• You show great listening and communication skills along with interpersonal skills
• You have excellent writing and communication skills in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
753 total views, 5 today