Full-Time Vmware Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
In Luxembourg, we are 120 true “game changers”, creating high added value for our clients’ transformation journeys. We mix the advantages of being a well-known local company and the power of our International Devoteam Group – we are large enough to take on our clients’ biggest projects and small enough to stay agile and propose tailor made solutions
The Consultant will be in charge of both project and operational activities. The profile should integrate a team already in place and interact with other technical teams.
- As a consultant, you will maintain the VMware 6.0 and 6.7 and Windows server infrastructure (2008R2 – 2019), including storage (HP 3par) and backup management (Veeam backup)
- You will maintain the centralised enterprise IT applications, such as, but not limited to, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS System Centre Configuration Management (SCCM), PRTG IT Monitoring platform, ESET Antivirus solution, etc.
- You will perform day-to-day system administration operations, 2nd level support for all IT equipment
You’ll create and maintain infrastructure documentation and routines
- Advanced knowledge of VMware virtualization tools
- Knowledge of Active Directory , MS Exchange, SCCM,
- Storage and backup management
Language: English is a must have,
French / German are optional
How to ApplyPlease send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
971 total views, 3 today