Full-Time Triple A Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Accenture Technology Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools – giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
As an Triple A Consultant Financial Services, you are responsible for execution of different types of Triple’A projects (new implementation, extension of existing Triple’A implementation, functional and technical audits, technical performance improvements, version migrations…) from initiation to deployment.
This consists of:
Defining scope, estimating workload and defining a workplan
Requirements gathering with business
Functional and technical design of the solution (for full Triple’A setup, i.e. design of Triple’A customizations, reporting mock-up and designs, batch process analysis, interface mapping, web screen design…)
Parameterization of Triple’A (setup of strategies, Triple’A scripting, setup of formats and screens…)
Coordination with developers specialized in Unix scripting, database administration (e.g. customization of datamodel), WebSphere DataStage TX, Actuate and Java
Coordination with project management, release management (packaging of developed components and definition of scope and timing of release installations) and dependent departments (e.g. infrastructure department, department responsible for securities and cash back-end system…)
Setup of test plan and preparation of test scenarios and test conditions
Execution of test conditions (both functional and non-functional cases) and analysis of defects (adaptation of specifications and / or adaptation of Triple’A development.
- Master degree
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- 5 years of experience in the implementation of the portfolio management package Triple’A (Odyssey)
- Acquainted with all functionalities of Triple’A (basic functionalities, portfolio modeling, order management, APA module and reporting) and the setup of those functions. This implies knowledge of Triple’A script language (setup of default values, filters, formats…) and setup of screens, strategies and constraints.
- Knowledge of the high level architecture of Triple’A, with its satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), application layer (financial servers), database layer and web-layer (TASC, web-screen development)
- Experience with the setup of the satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), database administration (Sybase and SQL), Unix scripting, XML/XSD language and Java is a plus
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and good working knowledge of Dutch and French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel abroad
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00497056_en&title=Triple+A+Consultant
1683 total views, 1 today