Full-Time Training Sales Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As Training Sales Manager you will be responsible for planning and bringing growth to our training portfolio of services (Certifications, Tailored Courses and Coaching). The Training Sales Manager will work closely with the sales and the marketing department.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm and to play a major role in its growth. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognize success, invest in people and fully embrace our vision.
As Training Sales Manager you will have several responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the training services plan
- Ensure planning and scheduling of training sessions
- Maintain and develop partnerships and sponsorships
- Target calling and email communication to generate interest, qualified opportunities and sales cycles
- Keep SalesForce up to date, enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SalesForce.
- Coordinate and help fill workshops/events, customer training or services engage as necessary.
- Build strong relationship of trust with customers and identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain training services sales procedures and files (i.e. partnerships renewal, contracts, reports)
- Work closely with the sales department to maintain and expand the company’s pipeline of prospects
- Prepare sales quotations
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department for the development of the external communication
- Manage the financial reporting and results
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience
- 1 to 3 years of direct work experience in B2B, B2C Sales, Training Sales and Cold Call
- 1 to 3 years IT/Technical services sales experience, training sales desired
- A CRM experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Languages: French and English mandatory
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and goal oriented work habits
How to ApplyIf you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: email@example.com
1522 total views, 2 today