Internship Trainee – Information System Services (ISS)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a
Trainee – Information System Services (ISS) (m/f) ref.STISS1705
For the Operational Support Systems department
During the internship you will take part in diverse projects and work closely together with colleagues from the Operational Support Systems Department. One project is to reorganize the existing ISS documents currently stored on different collaboration systems (Confluence, SharePoint) or shared folders in order to have a common structure, the right versioning, a clear classification according to a list of categories and attributes that will be defined together with the different stakeholders. As part of the project, the intern will propose and deliver the necessary procedures to maintain up to date and with the required level of quality the documents.
• Assess the IT systems and the applications currently managed by ISS
• Define a common set of documents by IT System (architecture, operations, administration, use guide, etc…)
• Being an advanced student in Information Technology
• Knowledge of IT systems, applications, databases, DMS
• Working in a detailed oriented manner
• Performing an assessment in an unstructured environment
• Performing tasks so that the work requires little or no verification
• Reporting in a structured and consistent way
• Length of the internship will vary between 4 and 6 months and you must have an internship agreement
How to ApplyInterested? Please send your application online, including your CV and motivation letter via link www.post.lu The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter. For further information about the position please contact tel.: (+ 352) 2424-4422.
1097 total views, 3 today