Full-Time Testing Automation Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Testing Automation Coordinator
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process. Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a Senior tester you will:
• Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
• Participate to the training and coaching or supervision of more junior Testers
• Be involved in test coordination activities or assist in business development activities
• 5 years of experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise
• Aware of the QA methodology
• Strong experience across various test tooling such as Microfocus ALM , Jira, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Jira Add-ons or Open source management tools
• Sound knowledge of various technologies (WEB, JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
• Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Microfocus UFT, TOSCA, Selenium, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
• Financial Industry or Resources Industry knowledge is an asset
• Technical study (Bachelor, Master) with programming modules
• Test certification
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
• Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
• Ability to work in an Agile/DevOps environment
• You are a collaborator, counselor and reconciliatory simultaneously
• Ability to coach resources or supervise a small team when required
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• Flexibility, good time management skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00772396_en&title=Testing+Automation+Coordinator
1148 total views, 6 today