Full-Time Test Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Test Manager should be able to direct and manage project testing end to end. This role involves management of the test team and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard. Key duties are the coordination of all testing activities during every stage of the test process, as well as coordination with senior executives on testing projects and strategies. Authoritative guidance and advice to the test team is an important aspect of the job, as is advising on the practicality of the project.
This role is also ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in an innovative company. At q-leap, we appreciate proactive individuals, encourage ideas, recognize success, invest in people and communicate our vision. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a very dynamic company.
As a Test Manager you will have several responsibilities:
- Managing test teams, and their testing functions
- Create test plans and test strategies
- Conduct test requirements gathering, create test scenarios, test scripts, design test cases and execute tests
- Establish test processes to optimize testing
- Minimize budget expenditure on tests
- Actively participate in the review of test deliverables
- Conduct risk assessment, risk management, quality assurance functions, write reports and schedules
- Coordinating individuals and teams
- Recognize when test automation is appropriate, plan the development and help select the right tools
- Document tests findings
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- You have a mminimum 3-5 years of experience managing test efforts
- You have 3+ years of experience working within software development or QA environments
- You have 3+ years of experience working in test teams, both functional and non‐functional
- You are ISTQB certified at Foundation level or higher
- Experience in the financial domain will be an asset
- You have experience with IBM Rational, HP ALM or Open Source test management tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with an aptitude for supervising/directing quality assurance engineers
- Experience in test automation and related tools will be an asset
- Understanding of the project life-cycle
Your skill set consists of:
- Meeting project deadlines and achieving set objectives
- Executing effective leadership
- Negotiating and networking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working in a diverse environment
- Presenting and listening
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Autonomous, proactive, able to demonstrate drive, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that is based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently within an environment of mutual respect and trust
How to ApplyIf you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
685 total views, 1 today