Full-Time Test Engineer (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Steria as a “Test Engineer” you will be a member of our Testing department based in Luxembourg and integrated into major projects for International Institutions or into any of our testing projects for our Luxembourg customers (Banking, Insurance, Public Sector or Telecommunication industry).
You will design, create and maintain test cases and test scenarios based on the business requirements and in line with the project’s test strategy. You will focus mainly on non-functional testing activities, to ensure that applications are in line with the expectations and customer requirements.
• Analysis of non-functional requirements and technical specifications;
• Test preparation, test design, scripting and execution for one or more non-functional test types (performance, configuration, security, test automation);
• Execute tests on recent software releases, investigate issues and produce test and incident reports back to the developers, analysts and management;
• Manage and configure test tools, test environments and test data used in integration testing.
• You have a degree in Computer Science. Master degree is a plus;
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
• Team spirit is a strong requirement as well as clear and concise communication;
• You are able to understand complex systems and expending them;
• You are flexible and willing to travel (25%);
• You have a good level in written and spoken English and French;
• You have 3-5 years of testing experience preferably with a thorough knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes;
• ISTQB certification will be an asset. Working in an agile environment using Scrum is a plus;
• You have first-hand experience and knowledge of automated testing and test tools for functional and non-functional testing;
• You have working experience in test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking;
• Basic knowledge of Java development and Linux will be an asset;
• Ideally you have experience working with HP Quality Center and the JIRA Issue Management tool;
• Knowledge of testing tools from IBM, open source. Knowledge is a plus.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.
441 total views, 4 today