Full-Time Test Engineer (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Group has over 42,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.8 billion Euros in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
Sopra Steria is looking for “Test Engineer” in order to reinforce its teams working on projects for the the Business Unit Integration Systems, Industry&Services area in Luxembourg.
You will design, create and maintain test cases and test scenarios based on the business requirements and in line with the project’s test strategy. You will focus mainly on non-functional testing activities, to ensure that applications are in line with the expectations and customer requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
• Analysis of non-functional requirements and technical specifications;
• Test preparation, test design, scripting and execution for one or more non-functional test types (performance, configuration, security, test automation);
• Execute tests on recent software releases, investigate issues and produce test and incident reports back to the developers, analysts and management;
• Manage and configure test tools, test environments and test data used in integration testing.
- You have a degree in Computer Science. Master degree is a plus.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- Team spirit is a strong requirement as well as clear and concise communication.
- You are able to understand complex systems and expending them.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (25%).
- You have a good level in written and spoken English.
- You have testing experience preferably with a thorough knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes.
- ISTQB certification will be an asset. Working in an agile environment using Scrum is a plus.
- You have first-hand experience and knowledge of automated testing and test tools for functional and non-functional testing.
- You have working experience in test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking.
- Basic knowledge of Java development and Linux will be an asset.
- Ideally you have experience working with HP Quality Center and the JIRA Issue Management tool.
- Knowledge of testing tools from IBM, open source. Knowledge is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyDo not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.
675 total views, 2 today