Full-Time Technical Test Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
q-leap is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality. With over 35 experts in software engineering, testing and quality assurance, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management, q-leap offers a pragmatic approach, focused on the implementation of application lifecycle management processes that enable IT teams to concentrate on their application delivery.
Our company is continually seeking self-motivated, and creative people to join our growing team and to contribute to its success. With this objective, we are currently looking for a Technical Test Consultant for these new challenges.
Status: Long-term contract
Location: Luxembourg City
By joining our test consultancy team as a Technical Test Consultant you will help q-leap teams to provide assurance that our clients applications and system architecture meet their functional and non-functional requirements. Participate, with the other q-leap technical test consultants, in the extension, optimization and maintenance of existing automation frameworks.
• Analyse and prioritize manual test scripts for conversion to automation
• Apply and develop automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and all quality goals
• Introduce proper test data management for the automation scripts based on the functionality Assist in integrating automation/optimization methodologies within QA methodologies
• Be well versed with the business and the architecture along with the underlying components and technologies involved by technical testing
• Conduct research, survey and interviews to gain understanding of the business
• Execute automated test scripts on multiple environments using multiple browsers and mobile/tablet devices
• Detect issues and investigating ways to resolve them
• Compile and present information orally, visually and in writing
• Make recommendations for improvements
• Train/coach users or test professionals
At least 2 years of experience
• developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test case and documentation of test results
• experience of HP UFT/QTP, Selenium, Cucumber, IBM Functional Tester or other similar Automation/SOA testing tools
At least 1 year of experience
• with one or more of the following tools: HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational Quality Manager or other similar test management tools
• in test automation including development and maintenance of automation scripts and frameworks
Basic programming skills (Java, PHP, Ruby or Python) and database skills (writing SQL queries)
ISTQB certification, experience in Test planning and/or Test management would be a bonus
• Commercial awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Be a team player but also able to work independently using your initiative
• Speak with confidence to question developers and communicate to business user acceptance testing staff in appropriate language
• Effective time management skills to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced team environment on one or more projects concurrently
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Language requirements: You are fluent both in English and French. (French being the mother tongue is mandatory)
What benefits would be offered?
You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
You will work with people who are passionate about their work
You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust
How to ApplyIf you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2062 total views, 3 today