Full-Time Telecom Service Delivery Manager
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
The Delivery support service provides support for our key corporate customers: project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, administration delivery & Service Delivery Management providing dedicated point of contact for all aspects related to the delivery of our customers’ contracts.
To strengthen our teams we are currently looking for a:
Telecom Service Delivery Manager (m/f) Réf.PTSDM1811
• Act as the delivery service representative for our key corporate customers, ensuring that provided services are leveraged to meet customer business outcomes
• Track and follow-up the performance of the services delivered to the customers, ensuring the quality of the delivered services and the respect of the contractual agreements
• Set-up the required governance this customers & partners (Service Review Meetings, Steerco Meetings)
• Mitigate risks and if needed, identify and implement improvement plan
• Provide service reporting to the customer and to your management
• Coordinate with the technical teams for the implementation
• Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in coordination with the Account Manager
• You hold a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Business Management
• You have, at least, 5 years of proven experience in a similar role in an IT services firm.
• You benefit from proven knowledge of telecommunication services and/or IT (network, system, applications) dedicated for professional clients
• You ideally have a first proven and relevant ITIL experience combined with knowledge of project management methodology such as PRINCE 2
• You are recognized for your client-oriented spirit and your outstanding interpersonal skills
• You show excellent communications skills in English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company? Then this is your chance to apply now www.post.lu. The first selection will be based on your CV and cover letter. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
205 total views, 9 today