Full-Time Technology Resources Manager
Are you a technology passionate? Does the idea of guiding clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges attract you? You might be the candidate Technology Resources is looking for!
If you join us, you will have the opportunity to:
• Build a long-term relationship with the client
• Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
• Client relationship and stakeholder management – Escalation point of contact for the customer, the partners and the third parties involved in delivering the services
• Manage contract, service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services
• Meet operational, contractual and economic commitments including financial forecasting and follow up
• Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
• Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
• University degree in Commercial Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Delivery Management of Business Applications; Project Management & Program management in ideally either chemicals or natural resources companies
• Experience working on Salesforce or SAP implementation
• Team player with good leadership capabilities
• Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
• Strong reporting and communication skills
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00556896_en&title=Technology+Resources+Manager&keyword=Business+%26+Technology+Integration
133 total views, 10 today