Full-Time Technical Tester – (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Group has over 42,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.8 billion Euros in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
We are currently looking for a “Technical Tester” in order to reinforce our team working for our European Institutions Public Sector Business Unit.
• Support Test Manager to prepare Test Plans
• Analyse technical requirements
• Define & design technical tests
• Test automation using tool based on XML.
• Internal defect management & tracking to closure
• Interacting with development team & technical architects to manage and resolve dependencies
• Interacting with development team & technical architects to manage issues in line with testing process
• Ensure timely reporting on test progress
• You have a degree in Computer Science. Master degree is a plus
• Fluent in English, French or German are an asset
• Strong troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities
• Analysis and synthetic skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Product oriented
• Team spirit is a strong requirement.
• 5 – 7 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in software engineering
• Working experience in integration testing, test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking
• Strong experience and knowledge of automated testing and test tools for functional and non-functional testing
• Experience using development infrastructure tools, such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab
• Knowledge about JMS & Soap WEB services; XML & XSD
• Basic knowledge or experience in Oracle Weblogic
• Basic knowledge or experience in Oracle database
• Good knowledge of OS: HP-UX 11, Red Hat 7
Nice to have:
• 2+ years in J2EE programming experience
• ISTQB Foundation level certified is a valuable asset
• Experience using SoapUI, JMeter & HP-ALM
• Good understanding of scripting languages (Bash, Python, SQL, PL/SQL)
• Experience in Apache Tomcat
• Good understanding of SOA architecture components
• Experience working experience in Agile scrum environment
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1355 total views, 4 today