Full-Time Technical Engineer (M/F)
EBRC, an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in the integrated “Datacentre, Cloud and Managed Services” profession, aims to become a centre of excellence and trust in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, at national level and at international level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a:
TECHNICAL ENGINEER (M/F)
You will be a part of the “Datacentre Services” team, working in an international environment.
- You will participate actively in the operational management (alarming, monitoring and reporting) and energy management of all of EBRC’s datacentres.
- You will organise and manage preventive and corrective maintenance operations; you will supervise service providers in charge of these activities.
- You will participate in technical and conceptual studies (electricity, HVAC, and monitoring tools) and you will participate in projects targeting their implementation.
- You will monitor the development and configuration of new datacentre facilities.
- You will participate in the reporting of indicators related to the business and ensure technical reporting for EBRC customers.
- You will ensure legal and regulatory monitoring, in particular in terms of instructions concerning operating authorisations.
- You will draft internal procedures concerning the department’s activities and monitor their application.
- You will participate in the development of specialist tools used within the Department.
- You will participate in advisory assignments for EBRC customers technical infrastructure.
- Higher education technological qualification (engineer, Masters).
- You have five or more years of professional experience in the technical field and/or in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and English; knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Rigorous and easily approachable, you are enthusiastic about new technological developments in construction and safety and you want to learn more about ambitious projects.
- Dynamic and creative, you particularly enjoy team work and are driven by a sense of customer service.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
This position is also open to disabled persons.
How to ApplyAdditional information: EBRC – Département Ressources Humaines For the attention of Madame Sandrine Boucquey 5, rue Eugène Ruppert L-2453 Luxembourg e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1817 total views, 1 today