Full-Time System Linux/Unix Engineer (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “System Linux/Unix Engineer” in order to reinforce our team working for our Infrastructure Management Business Unit in Luxembourg.
Joining our Infrastructure Management team you will have to:
• Provide technical expertise on customer’s site ;
• Promote system enhancements and development to improve efficiency and service ;
• Technical assistance to engineers raising tickets through our helpdesk system ;
• Daily intervention & troubleshooting;
• On site intervention and Stand-By in Luxembourg;
• Working with technologies like :
- Linux : RHEL5/6/7, Solaris, HP-UX, CentOS 6/7;
- Windows : Win Srv 2008+;
- Axway : Central Governance, Secure transport, CFT, Sentinel/Visibility;
- Virtual Env : VMWare ESX (administration), Citrix, Solaris, AIX…
- Monitoring : NimSoft, Nagios, Cacti, HP OVO, SCOM …
- Servers patching (OS, Security, …)
- Databases : Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL
- Applications Servers: Apache, Tomcat, FileNet, Tibco…
- Backups : Networker, TSM, Veeam, Backupexec …
- TCPIP networking, IPSec VPN, static routing
• You have a bachelor/master in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience ;
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
• You have strong analytical and communication skills;
• Good knowledge of all current it technology in operating system, network, storage and security;
• You speak French, and a good level in English is required.
• ITIL certified or relevant experience/knowledge;
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to Applyhrcontactemail@example.com
930 total views, 6 today