Full-Time System Engineer (Windows/VMWare/Citrix) – F/M – Luxembourg
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Windows/VMWare/Citrix System Administration and Support (level 2 and 3):
• Perform servers diagnostics;
• Problem determination;
• Problem solving;
• Servers installation and configuration;
• Upgrades and migrations;
• Work in close collaboration with project managers.
• An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential;
• A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
o Windows & Linux Environment ( Active Directory, SCCM, …);
o Citrix Xen App (reset profile, kill session, …);
o VMware good understanding;
o MS Office (Marco, VB);
o Veeam or other backup tools;
o Network understanding (VLAN, DNS …).
• French is mandatory, English is an asset ;
• Excellent communication skills / Excellent organisational skills;
• Team player;
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position ;
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Windows/VMWare/Citrix System, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at Hrcontactfirstname.lastname@example.org.
743 total views, 1 today