Full-Time System and Network administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “System and Network administrator” in order to reinforce our team working for our Infrastructure Management Business Unit.
• Provide 2nd line support to the Service Desk for system and network issues;
• Monitoring of the infrastructure;
• Respond to incidents and work orders raised on the Service Management tool;
• Produce and maintain documentation;
• Work in an international team;
• Computer room activities (racking, cabling).
• You have a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
• You have at least 3 years of experience in system and/or network management;
• You are pragmatic and customer dedication is something you believe in;
• You have good communication skills;
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
• You speak/write French and English fluently.
• A good knowledge of IT hardware (IBM/Lenovo servers, Oracle Sparc, Cisco routers and network switches, Juniper firewalls and switches);
• A good knowledge of Linux/Unix, Windows, Solaris Operating systems, shell scripting is an asset;
• A good knowledge of networking TCPIP, DNS, NTP, NFS, static routing;
• A general understanding of backups and storage (backup exec, Networker, SAN on Fiber Channel, Brocade switches);
• A general understanding of Virtualisation technique (VMware clusters, Solaris, AIX Lpar);
• A general understanding of firewalls and if possible IPSec VPNs.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
433 total views, 1 today