Full-Time System Administrator and Developer (m/f)
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the Department of Transport Technologies builds and maintains the transport networks for Residential, Corporate and Mobile Services as well as the Connectivity Service Platforms.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced:
System Administrator and Developer (m/f)
• Maintain and supervise the existing environment based on VMs, containers and physical servers
• Maintain server configurations with a configuration management tool
• Maintain the monitoring and supervision environments (Icinga 2, ELK, Grafana, InfluxDB)
• Develop solutions in the domain of performance monitoring and network supervision
• Support network experts working with the provided software solutions
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in information systems, software engineering
• You benefit from an advanced experience in Linux-based system administration
• You are experienced in an object-oriented programming language (Python, Java, etc.)
• You are, ideally, familiar with the concepts of SSL Certificates and public/private key authentication
• You are familiar with container and VM orchestration as well as configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
• You are familiar with the concepts of continuous integration
• You are fluent (written and spoken) in English
• You are ready to work on an on-call duty rotation
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us on our website. https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-System-Administrator-and-Developer-Luxembourg/542819601/ POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
312 total views, 4 today