Full-Time Splunk Developer (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “Data Analyst/Splunk Developer” to reinforce our team working for one of our European Institution client in Luxembourg.
• Searching and navigating in Splunk, using fields, getting statics from your data, creating reports, dashboards, lookups, and alerts. Using Splunk’s datasets features and Pivot interface;
• Being in charge of additional SPL commands, using field aliases and calculated fields, creating tags and event types, using macros, creating workflow actions and data models, and normalizing data with the CIM;
• Using powerful advanced commands and lookup methods;
• Creating advanced dashboards, forms and visualizations;
• Editing simple XML, using tokens, event handlers, drilldowns, custom stylesheets and more;
• Creating powerful, interactive apps using the Splunk Web Framework;
• Using Splunk’s REST API and Java and Python SDKs to bring new data into Splunk and remotely create and interact with Splunk objects;
• Leverage the Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) to build Splunk Add-ons;
• Creating Splunk modular inputs, which allow you to treat and interact with your scripted input definitions as one of the Splunk native inputs.
• You have a Computer Science diploma (or proven experience);
• You are fluent in spoken and written English, French is an asset;
• You have experience as in using DevOps and configuration management tools like Ansible, Chief, Puppet or Salt, in order to automate the configuration and maintenance of hosting environments ;
• You have experience in building and modifying continuous integration and deployment environments using tools such as GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins or Bamboo…
• Experience with Linux system administration is an asset.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to Applyhrcontactfirstname.lastname@example.org
399 total views, 2 today