Full-Time Solution Architect – (F/M)
• Architectures design;
• Translate business & functional requirements into enterprise-grade technical architectures;
• Advise and decide on which systems and components to use, how to integrate them and how to keep them running;
• Present and argument your architectures towards the stakeholders;
• Participate in proposals, making workload estimations and defining best technical project approaches;
• Work together with colleagues from various disciplines in finding the best solutions for our clients;
• Architecture documentation.
• You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
• You have several years of experience (3-5) in infrastructure management;
• You are pragmatic and solutions minded;
• You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
• You speak at least French and English.
• You have strong analytical, technical and communication skills;
• Good knowledge of all current ICT technologies in operating systems, network components, storage, cloud, messaging, database, middleware and security;
• Good exposure to database management;
• Good knowledge in project management.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in various industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
363 total views, 3 today