Internship Software Development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
In order to strengthen the Telecom Networks department, POST Telecom S.A. is currently looking for a:
Software development Intern (m/f)
As an intern, you will reinforce the Connectivity team.
• Collaborate on the development of an application to track inventory movements
• This development should be integrated in an already existing application
• Backend and a frontend will communicate using REST APIs (JSON)
• Make statistics and trends coming from this application available in a user-friendly way
• BTS, Bachelor or Master student in the field of new technologies, telecommunications, IT
• Have a sense of responsibility, be flexible and able to take initiative
• Fluency in English and French, knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered an asset
• Your university/ school can provide an internship convention
How to ApplyInterested? What could be better than an internship to gain experience and to discover an innovative company? POST Luxembourg offers many long-term internships, which allow students to acquire new skills in a pleasant and dynamic environment. Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on the following link: https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-Intern-Software-Development-Luxe-Luxembourg/731205001/ A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
508 total views, 3 today