Full-Time Software Developer
Accenture Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools – giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
Accenture Technology is growing, in which it will ensure proper software assessment in relation to the functional and technical requirements.
For our Luxembourgish office, we are looking for several Software Developers.
As a Software Developer, you will have to:
• Work closely with the team for understanding the functional and technical design
• Develops as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
• Develops well structured, maintainable applications and easy to understand
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
• Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
All Accenture employees share some common values; passion about technology, eager to take on responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions. Accenture attracts individuals who are proactive, thrive on challenges, feed off success, and look at moving targets not as obstacles but as opportunities. Accenture is an exciting place to work. It is imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit and promotes self-reliance, open communication, and collaboration.
• A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
• At least 3 years of IT experience and understanding programming concepts Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net)
• Fluent French & English, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an asset
• Understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documents
• Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
• Financial or Industry skills will be considered as an asset
We offer you the possibility to be part of one of the biggest IT consultancy companies in the world, meaning working on big but also different and international projects. You’ll have the opportunity to work on each phase of a project, from analysis to the user acceptance tests, through the implementation of the architecture and the solution. We offer you a complete package, recognition and personal advancements in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/lu-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00439367_en&title=Software+Developer
603 total views, 7 today