Full-Time ServiceNow Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
In Luxembourg, we are 120 true “game changers”, creating high added value for our clients’ transformation journeys. We mix the advantages of being a well-known local company and the power of our International Devoteam Group – we are large enough to take on our clients’ biggest projects and small enough to stay agile and propose tailor made solutions
• Analyze the needs and functionalities in relation to the technical requirements;
• Cooperate with the IT Service Management leadership, IT service owners process owners and various service delivery groups solutions that satisfy the business needs of the Technology organization and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow
• Design changes / enhancements to deployed modules such as: incidents, issues, service requests, and change management;
• Design, test and implement service requests;
• Ensure the smooth integration of technical components and solve any problems.
• Participation in all technical aspects of the ServiceNow program and solution delivery utilizing SCRUM following Agile methodology
• Support data migration as needed
• Minimum 3 years of experience ;
• Good knowledge of the integration of Webservices REST, SOAP, API;
• Motivation and willingness to evolve in an international environment;
• Able to work alone or in a team;
• Fluent in French and English;
• Mobile internationally;
• Very good knowledge of ITIL processes, V4 certification is a clear advantage;
• ServiceNow Application Developer / ServiceNow System Adminstrator certification or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist certification are plus points.
How to ApplyPlease send us your resume at : email@example.com
1704 total views, 2 today