Full-Time Service Desk Agent (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “Service Desk Agent” in order to reinforce our team working for our infrastructure management unit.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Coverage includes the Sopra Steria HQ in Luxembourg as well as remote users at other offices and home workers.
As a Service Desk team member your responsibilities will be:
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries;
• Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email;
• Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes;
• 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as Mobile device, Desktop and Printers, Infrastructure Management (Server, Network, Virtualisation, …);
• Control set-up & working of enduser devices such as PCs, printers, mobile terminals, scanners, phones, …
• Troubleshoot basic network issues such as Lease Line broadband issues;
• Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team or 3rd party;
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging systems;
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• Provide basic in-house training in your domain expertise;
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends.
• An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential;
• A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
o Windows & Linux Environment ( Active Directory, SCCM, …);
o Citrix Xen App (reset profile, kill session, …);
o VMware basic understanding;
o MS Office (Marco, VB);
o Veeam or other backup tools;
o Network understanding (VLAN, DNS, …).
• German, French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing);
• Excellent communication skills / Excellent organisational skills;
• Team player;
• First IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience is considered as an asset;
• Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration;
• Knowledge in Operating systems for Servers and workstation (Windows, Linux);
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Exchange within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation);
• On-site support occasionally for end user support;
• Laptop and mobile basic setup;
• You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service;
• You are able to work in shifts (7AM – 19PM) and duty (24/7);
• Must have a driving licence.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Service Desk Agent, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to Applyhrcontactemail@example.com
549 total views, 2 today