Full-Time Senior Test Automation Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced developer for an exciting test automation project in the financial sector.
As Senior Test Automation Developer, your responsibilities will include:
• Set-up of an automation framework using Micro Focus UFT;
• Support and advise our client in maintaining the framework to allow them to automate their major applications ;
• Set-up the initial test cases and train the framework users to create test cases on their own;
• Advise the client in the next steps in order to grow to Quality Engineering;
• Guide and help the client in setting up a validation pipeline.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree in IT, BWL or similar qualification
• Min. 3 years of experience in DOM scripting and VB scripting
• UFT and Service Test skills
• Knowledge about ALM, Octane, Jenkins, validation pipelines is a plus
• German and/or English speaking
• Analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to travel to in Luxembourg and / or Germany
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 26 days of holidays;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
• Bonus program;
• Training & learning opportunities;
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
• Employee shares purchase plan;
• And many more!
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/senior-test-automation-developer-791
1234 total views, 4 today