Full-Time Senior Security IAM Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
What we’re looking for?
Sopra Steria PSF Luxembourg is looking for Senior IAM Security Engineers in order to reinforce its fast growing Security team.
As Senior Security Engineer, you will be part of the Security team involved in Security projects including defining the identity and access management vendors, IAM architecture, Single Sign-On & Privileged Access Management, policies and procedures, and access entitlements for applications.
IAM Security Engineer:
• A minimum 5 years hands-on work experience in identity and access management (strategy, design and build).
• 3 years of IBM or similar Design Thinking experience.
• 3 years of cyber security experience or equivalent.
• 3 years in client support.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Statement of Work development.
IAM Security Engineer 5 -7 years in Information Security
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
• Extensive experience in the management and operations of Identity and Access Management.
• Knowledge of IBM Identity and Access Management or similar product, is required (e.g. Saviynt, SailPoint, WSO2, One Identity, OKTA, Ping Identity, Centrify).
• Designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of the organization’s identity and access management control.
• Knowledge of methods of access control to applications/systems, including role-based, rule-based, attribute-based, and management of exceptions.
• Working knowledge of SSO, SSL, Linux-based servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, web-based applications.
• Knowledge of core PKI concepts and practices.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
621 total views, 3 today