Full-Time Senior Scrum Master (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a “Senior Scrum Master” to reinforce our Business Unit System Integration in Luxembourg.
As Scrum Master, you will be involved in:
• changing the methodology into a Scrum model;
• ensuring, in partnership with the Global Product Owner, the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint;
• coaching an internal/external team of software and quality engineers to continually improve trough retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings;
• leading teams though the use of standard Scrum ceremonies;
• generating Scrum artefacts related to sprint progress;
• using JIRA as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency and follow-up the activity.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• You have at least 5 years of professional experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Scrum Master.
• Experience partnering with different stakeholders to meet the goals of the organization
• You have an excellent understanding of customers’ needs and you have strong analytical skills
• You are autonomous and have the ability to take ownership for responsibilities
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
• Team spirit is a strong requirement as well as clear and concise communication
• Used to work in an international context
• You speak English, French is an asset
• Scrum certification is considered as an asset
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to Sopra Steria Academy, as a “Senior Scrum Master”, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.
1029 total views, 2 today