Full-Time (Senior) Manager in Oracle ERP/Supply Chain Solutions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
• Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
• Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
• Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Finance or Supply Chain transformation programs
• Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining finance/ supply chain road maps and solutions
• Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
• Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New Oracle IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
• Leading assessment and design efforts to propose new Finance/ Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations
• Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
• Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
• Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
• Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Engineering
- 8 to 15 years of relevant working experience with Oracle ERP/Supply Chain solutions
- Extended Client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
- Experience with new methods & tools such as (Scaled) Agile, DevOps, Design thinking
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering Oracle ERP/Supply Chain solutions in Oracle E-Business R12 and Minimum of 2 years of experience with ERP Cloud
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementation
- Minimum of 2 years of business development (project pre-sales, sales, RFP submission) experience
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English, in both word and writing
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/be-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00747582_en&title=(Senior)+Manager+in+Oracle+ERP%2fSupply+Chain+Solutions
1355 total views, 3 today