Full-Time Senior Java Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
With over 44,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.8 billion in 2017. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
We are currently looking for a “Senior Java Engineer” to reinforce our team working for one of our client (telecommunication area) in Luxembourg.
• Implement the functionality described in assigned work-packages from Technical Specification
• Produce well documented, clear and efficient code
• Ensure that code compiles without any errors
• Conduct static code analysis to ensure that no major fault exist
• Automated unit tests ensuring good coverage of the functionality
• Design tests that can sustain different combinations of test inputs
• Support integration of units by fixing assigned bugs
• Administrative test support and technical test support
• Minimum 5 years of experience developing Low level design from High Level design
• Java 7/8 / Spring/ Hibernate/Oracle 11g/ PostgreSQL
• Eclipse Rich Client Platform
• Experience of developing thick client applications
• Experience in Modelling Framework (EMF)
• Experience of developing in a CI environment
• Experience of team leading
• Good understanding of Satcomm communication/networking concepts
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Senior Java Engineer, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to Applyhrcontactfirstname.lastname@example.org
894 total views, 4 today