Full-Time Senior Java Developer (F/M)
We are currently looking for a “Senior Java Engineer” to reinforce our team working for one of our client (Telecommunication area) in Luxembourg.
• The client requires assistance in the support and maintenance of Java web based applications;
• As Software Developer in an integrated team, you develop programs based on specifications established by Functional and/or Technical analysts with the focus on the correctness, the quality, the respect for deadlines;
• Document your code before delivering;
• Automated unit tests ensuring good coverage of the functionality;
• Support integration of units by fixing assigned bugs.
• You are open-minded, problem solving oriented and you have good communication skills;
• You are extremely organized;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French is an asset.
• Computer Science diploma (or proven experience);
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the following technical competencies : Java 7/8, Spring, Eclipse Rich Client Platform;
• Experience of developing thick client applications;
• Experience in Modelling Framework (EMF);
• Experience of developing in a CI environment.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in: Hibernate, Oracle 11g, PostGreSQL;
• Knowledge in Satcomm communication/networking concepts;
• Skills in team leading.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
How to Applyhrcontactfirstname.lastname@example.org
204 total views, 5 today