Full-Time Senior Administrator JEE (Weblogic, Tomcat) (F/M)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Operation, administration and integration of Weblogic and Tomcat instances ;
• Temporarily support related teams in their day-to-day activities;
• Support to the architecture teams to prepare new rollout of the middleware;
• Identify, analyse, architect, and test enhancements or bug fixes to the current systems management infrastructure to meet changing requirements and increase productivity;
• Create documentation and formalize procedures pertaining to the operation of the servers, and applications;
• Consults with and provides recommendations to other Ops teams (application / network /system / DBA / security).
• 6+ years of experience in similar roles
• Knowledge in Oracle’s Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA 11g/12c, OSB 11g/12C) Suite and Business Process Management (BPM 11g/12C),WebLogic administration/configuration, basic understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Web Servers, and Application Servers & Understanding of cross-product integration, Java;
• Knowledge in supervision (administration and implementation) of JEE middleware;
• System : Linux / Unix;
• Scripting: at least one of the programming languages: Shell (like ksh, bash) and PowerShell is a plus;
• ITIL certified or relevant experience/knowledge;
• English fluently spoken and written.
• Ability to supervise and work simultaneously on different activities with a variety of projects and short deadlines;
• Good analytical skills as well as time management skills, interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation skills);
• Autonomous and energetic;
• Team player.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Senior Administrator JEE (Weblogic, Tomcat)”, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
How to ApplyIf you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
909 total views, 3 today