Full-Time Security EU Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Security EU Lead
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As Security EU Lead, you will engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Some interesting aspects of your job include guiding senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
The Accenture Security team across Europe leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
• Significant experience in the area of Security from EU & Other institutions
• Sales and solution driven
• Experience on public procurement processes
• Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements
• Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. English fluency is essential.
• Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Lead, mentor and develop our people
• Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
• Outspoken, self-assured and convincing
• Ability to get a clearance if needed
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/security-eu-lead-843
801 total views, 6 today