Full-Time Security Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within the CyberForce department of POST Telecom S.A, our Security Professional Services team act as a Security Integrator and is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring security solutions for our customers (On-premise or in public/private Cloud)
In order to strengthen our team and expertise, we are currently looking for an experienced:
Security Architect (m/f)
• Deploy security platforms and migration projects for POST Telecom customers
• Participate to large and complex security systems, incl. design, the analysis, planning, implementation, maintenance as well as troubleshooting
• Respect deadlines and deliver with the necessary level of quality, including documentation
• Together with other teams, maintain existing security services up to date and develop new ones
• Master’s degree in engineering or have acquired in the course of your career equivalent and duly recognized knowledge in the field
• Benefit from 5 to 10 years’ experience in planning, implementing, configuring, maintaining and improving security platforms
• Able to document technical processes and architectures
• Have in-depth knowledge of Firewall – IPS/IDS network protection and good knowledge of endpoint protection – Zero Trust Access principles
• Benefit from knowledge of security logs management and associated log collector as well as vulnerability and threat management
• Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and coordinate teams and projects in a fast-paced environment
• Be a customer and solution focused professional with strong communications skills in French and English
How to ApplyInterested? Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being? Then this is your chance to join us by simply cliking on the following link : https://careers.postgroup.lu/job/Luxembourg-Security-Architect-Luxembourg/599165401/ A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process. POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
1063 total views, 4 today