Full-Time Scrum Master
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Description du poste
In Agile, the Scrum Master is a challenging position as he cares about the team functionality. Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. He increases his team efficiency, motivates his team, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. He ensures the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed.
• Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
• Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
• The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
How to Applyhttp://smrtr.io/Kscc
509 total views, 2 today