Full-Time SAP Consultant
We’re looking for new colleagues who will be part of our Luxembourg Enterprise Resource Planning & Consulting Department.
Gfi has nearly 19,500 employees, a turnover of 1.4 billion euros (pro-forma) in 2018 and is established, internationally, in 21 countries through subsidiaries.
With more than 120 employees in the Grand Duchy, Gfi Luxembourg supports its customers in their applications integration, maintenance and infrastructure management projects and outsourcing.
By integrating Gfi, you will be able to express your personality in our entity on a human scale, attentive to your evolution and the development of your skills.
To strengthen our teams and support our growth, we are recruiting a SAP Consultant (m/f).
About the job
The SAP Consultant will be part of our Enterprise Resource Planning & Consulting Department and will be in charge of our SAP projects for our customers as well as for our internal needs.
He/She will be responsible for :
- Conducting studies for the definition of our products according to the needs of our customers
- Assisting and advising teams in the implementation of technical solutions
- Sharing and implementing technical evolutions of the system with the development team
- Realizing a technology watch
- Carrying out level 3 support
- Designing user stories and specifications
- Exchanging with customers about design, architecture and specifications
- Assisting the delivery manager/project directors for smooth delivery of projects
- Quality oriented
- Willing to travel
- Willing to have interactions with customers
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player
- Autonomous, creative and dynamic
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and summarizing skills
- Good abilities for reporting on his/her own progress
- Fluent in French and English
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T. and Financial Services Industry
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience with SAP
- Experience in functional analysis and business process
- Agile/Scrum experience
How to Applyjob@gfi.lu
925 total views, 6 today