Full-Time SAP BI Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
You will be responsible to act as an Advisor for SAP Analytics projects. We advise our local and international clients on their analytics roadmaps, architecture and governance. On top of this, we also implement analytical solutions. These solutions range from executive management dashboards to predictive models and operational reporting: we help our clients to become Insight Driven Organizations. Many of our projects relate to SAP S/4 HANA transformations. These transformations require also a rethinking of reporting and analytics. For analytics, we master both SAP and non-SAP technologies and we advise our clients on the best architecture.
• Act as an experienced BI Consultant on Data Warehousing and business intelligence projects.
• Work closely with Analysts, Developers and Project Managers
• Communicate and collaborate with customer representatives
• Work towards deadlines ensuring a high delivery quality
• Present ideas for system and design improvements
• Can prepare training manuals for users
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience in developing models in SAP BW (on HANA) or BW4HANA.
• At least 1 years of hands-on experience in developing in HANA Enterprise. Creation of Graphical Calculation models, CDS views, SQL-logic.
• Experience in S4 Embedded Analytics
• Preferably with hands-on experience in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and BPC
• Preferably with hands-on experience in SAP HANA Cloud/HANA 2.0/XSA
• Experience in implementing information requirements in SAP BW or HANA Enterprise
• Strong knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of CDS, table functions, decision tables preferred
• Common understanding of HANA concepts, including limitations and strengths
• HANA certification preferred or committed to certify
• Experience in writing functional designs and correlate this to expected testing activities for e.g. acceptance
• Basic knowledge of SAP BO and Power BI preferred.
• Able to analyze data from a business perspective.
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
• Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
How to Applyhttps://www.career-accenture.be/vacancies/sap-bi-consultant-806
1466 total views, 2 today